Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sweet Memories

Over this Christmas break my mom gave Rebekah a baby doll blanket that my Ma-maw made me when I was little. Rebekah never got to know her since she passed away a short time after I got married. However I enjoyed telling her about her late great grandmother and how she would always make me stuff. Today I was using the afgan that my Ma-maw made me for a wedding present and Rebekah asked me where I got it and I explained that her granddad's mother made it for me and daddy. Rebekah just smiled and said just like she made one for your dolls. I just smiled and said yes and told her she made mommy an afgan for her dolls and three more for her for different special events: graduation, wedding and one for when I was born. I love sharing the memories of my family with my kids.

No comments:

Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    background


    About Us

    Canyon, Texas, United States
    Tim and Toni met while attending West Texas A&M University. They got married in July 2003 and They had their daughter on July 2005. Their son was born April 2008. Tim is a RN at a hospital in Amarillo. Toni is a Special Education Teacher in Tulia. When they are not working they all stay busy with church, family and friends.