Sunday, April 17, 2011

Starting Over

Well I have hit a bump in the weight loss. I am at a stable weight which is not where I want to be. I have now come to the conclusion that I need to refocus on what my goal is. Yes I've done great. I started this program weighing in at 224.5 lbs and now I'm at 171.2 lbs. So yes I have lost 50.3 lbs but I want and need to lose about 20 more lbs. I know deep in my heart that I can do this but I need to focus again.


Why am I doing this weight loss program? I'm doing it for several reasons. first of all I'm doing it for my health. I need to think about my health because of my family. My husband has lost over 100 lbs and I am so proud of him and I have never seen him this small. I just hope I can continue to do as well as he has.

Secondly I'm doing this for my family. I want to be able to enjoy doing things with them. I want to be in shape again and not have to worry about not being able to play and run with the kids.
I hope I can continue to stay on track. I've lost so much that what I still have to lose is a small amount compare to what I've lost so far.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/pookiebannercopy.jpg

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    background


    About Us

    Canyon, Texas, United States
    Tim and Toni met while attending West Texas A&M University. They got married in July 2003 and They had their daughter on July 2005. Their son was born April 2008. Tim is a RN at a hospital in Amarillo. Toni is a Special Education Teacher in Tulia. When they are not working they all stay busy with church, family and friends.